Sen vision statement
The vision of Sen is to create a global space television network. Sen provides news and information on the science, economics and government of space and in so doing aims to:
- promote interest in space;
- raise awareness amongst ourselves of the reality of humankind and Earth in the universe and through raising awareness provide a different perspective to our conduct and the government of life on this planet;
- educate and encourage consideration of the physics, economics and government of space;
- create a community in which people can learn, debate and share information about space;
- further the exploration of space;
- film the universe forever building an electronic version of the universe, a never ending work of art, creating Sen Universe - a computerised to scale 3D universe, starting with the Solar System. Sen Universe will replace computer imagery with real film and imagery as our exploration of the universe continues, forever building an electronic version of the universe, a never ending work of art and science.
- Ultimately, in achieving the above, Sen aims to be a business without boundary in space and time.
Space is everything, it affects everything - it defines our environment, the government of mankind, relations, the future. By promoting interest and awareness of space a different perspective of our conduct and government of life on the planet can be obtained in the hope of creating a united planet.
Sen will aim to be an enterprise that represents the best human effort at creating an enterprise without boundary in space and time.
Ambassador Bill Roedy
Bill Roedy is one of the most successful global television executives over the last 30 years, having built up MTV into the largest global television network as Chairman and Chief Executive of MTV Networks International. His role at MTV saw him establish channels and distribution on global scale, developing the following channels: MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, VIVA, TMF: The Music Factory, Game One, Comedy Central and Paramount Comedy.
Bill is now working for a number of organisations in an advisory and ambassadorial role and is helping Sen to grow into a global space television channel.